Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do this

Fixed on this.

Once,
I was taught how to be a human being.
Then,
I was old enough to realize that we no longer know what that is like.

I tried to teach myself these things.
Love and compassion, honesty and humility. In the event of my demise I hope to have accomplished at least one.

I keep having this debate about helping people. My church, they are afraid of it. If we do not have this though, what do we have? Have we not been entrusted with loving Him and loving others? I keep hearing the argument "What if they take my money and buy drugs? Then I am hurting them." As if it were for us to decide. Sure, we do not have the Lords ability to see the soul, but let them answer to you about what is yours and answer to Lord about what is His.

More about this later, I have to go get a physical. My future employers way of making sure that I am of the unimpaired persuasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment