Tuesday, July 13, 2010

a few things

I have been having random thoughts while working today, here are a few.

1. Recently(for the millionth time) I was told that I am too nice to have come from the hood. I have been thinking about it for a few days now. Here is what I say. Never underestimate the humans will to survive. And survive is all we did back then.

2. I think that the forefathers declared "Seperation of church and state," to keep politics out of church, not the other way around.

3. What type of training does a police officer need to tell the difference between a gun and a taser? Im willing to pay for that myself. (google "oscar grant")

4. A list of short stories to read:
What You Pawn I Will Redeem-Sherman Alexie
The Things They Carried-Tim O'Brian
This Is What It Means To Say Pheonix Arizona-Sherman Alexie
The Man In The Brown Coat-Sherwood Anderson

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment