Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Words

Im glad nobody reads this crap.

I started writing a book about my life and I realize just how terrible it all really was. What a curse. An assemblage of disfunction. But that is not all that I realized. I also realize that some experiences served the purpose of making me who I am. There is no escaping that. Regardless of how good or bad we think we had we are all proprietors of some serious disfunction. In fact, everything about our personality is somehow shaped by this. Yes we can change and learn, but the desire to do so comes from this very thing. The cycle will never end.

The learning portion is interesting. I don't think I learned a whole lot from my experiences until many years after they occured. Funny though it may sound, I still am not sure what the heck it was all about. Suffice it to say that, it is what made me who I am. Never do we get away from any of it.

Im okay with that.

1 comment: